Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,924 (12,641 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)