Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38063 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,815 (R$ 12,651) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)