Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39712 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,051 (R$ 12,719) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)