Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40859 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,715 (R$ 26,225) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)