Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42093 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,058 (R$ 26,270) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)