Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,102 ($5,388) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)