Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,983 ($6,315) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)