Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$15,956 ($12,065) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)