Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.295 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,987 ($6,937) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)