Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,268 ($12,421) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)