Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33539 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,562 (7,640TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (37 minutes ago)