Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36107 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,967 (13,757TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)