Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34677 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,661 (7,674TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (43 minutes ago)