Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32532 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,532 (RM10,856) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)