Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33325 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,523 (RM13,574) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)