Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00538 AUD / YER
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,986 (1,299,600 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (41 minutes ago)