Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,655 (€3,617) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)