Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,663 (€3,840) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)