Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,101 (€7,357) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)