Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05620 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,314 (L 58,969) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)