Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,068 (L 56,802) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (34 minutes ago)