Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 988 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,190 (L 59,274) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)