Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 947 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05629 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,708 (L 65,866) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)