Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06943 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,720 (Mex$ 125,583) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)