Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07132 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,895 (Mex$ 68,631) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)