Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07066 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,246 (Mex$ 159,159) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)