Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06786 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,823 (Mex$ 56,337) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)