Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06366 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,382 (ARS $37,412) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)