Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07327 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,242 (Mex$ 57,898) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)