Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07031 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,728 (Mex$ 53,014) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)