Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 978 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07029 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,063 (Mex$ 43,573) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)