Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06714 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,097 (Mex$ 46,129) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)