Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06980 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,734 (Mex$ 39,167) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)