Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07231 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,086 (Mex$ 84,171) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)