Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06943 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,303 (Mex$ 90,778) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)