Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08174 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,800 (ARS $22,017) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)