Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07633 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,005 (ARS $26,274) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)