Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08348 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,888 (ARS $46,582) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)