Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07351 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,660 (ARS $22,575) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (43 minutes ago)