Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,394 (Php502,239) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)