Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02482 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,993 (Php281,757) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)