Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02740 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,229 (Php555,906) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)