Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,340 (Mex$ 86,532) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)