Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02488 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,077 (Php204,093) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (42 minutes ago)