Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,979 (Php241,304) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)