Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02496 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,212 (Php248,886) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)