Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,199 (CH$3,933,802) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)