Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,239 (CH$4,125,905) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)