Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,596 (CH$3,840,936) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)