Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,837 (Mex$ 194,458) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)