Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06971 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,570 (Mex$ 180,316) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)