Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07257 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,576 (ARS $63,056) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)