Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33822 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,168 (9,366TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (44 minutes ago)