Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33455 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,749 (8,216TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)