Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,608 (38,285,499 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (19 minutes ago)