Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,673 (40,622,934 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)