Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,778 (43,205,033 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)