Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40418 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 187 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)