Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41921 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,975 (R$ 19,025) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)