Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38990 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)