Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39468 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)