Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40176 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)