Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 299 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,161 ($5,332) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)