Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,665 ($7,224) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)