Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.314 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,800 ($7,458) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)