Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,103 ($3,227) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)