Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,792 (Rp 40,170,932) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)