Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,487 (€2,805) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)