Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,475 (€5,317) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (43 minutes ago)