Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,485 (€3,023) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (44 minutes ago)