Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.366 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,792 (﷼ 1,423) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)