Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.469 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,549 (﷼ 3,041) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)