Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03716 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,707 (207,423 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)