Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04005 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,808 (95,085 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)