Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,671 ($12,507) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)