Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.300 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 26% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,113 ($7,777) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)