Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.322 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,631 ($8,040) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)