Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,490 ($13,044) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)