Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 4% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$15,605 ($12,057) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)