Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,787 ($13,295) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)