Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,170 (€4,191) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (22 minutes ago)