Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,550 (1,973,329 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)