Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,805 (€3,704) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)