Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,653 (€3,852) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)