Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,618 (€8,883) in Saint-Denis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (19 minutes ago)