Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01260 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,399 (₨1,142,659) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)