Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01199 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,391 (₨282,871) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 2 hours ago)