Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01275 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,082 (₨1,182,654) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)