Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13282 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,808 (66,313 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)