Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,700 (6,120 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)