Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,711 (5,764 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)