Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32088 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,268 (16,419 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)