Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 943 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,448 (руб 115,305) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)