Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 999 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02098 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,279 (руб 251,578) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)