Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,740 (€4,337) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)