Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,844 (€8,405) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)