Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,879 (€3,993) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (33 minutes ago)