Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,319 (€3,949) in Rosenheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)