Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.537 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 272 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)