Cost of living in Rohtak, India vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01958 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,180 (₨162,441) in Rohtak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)