Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$22,277 ($16,713) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)