Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,713 ($9,288) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)