Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$12,019 ($9,125) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)