Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.441 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,806 ($6,807) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,300 in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)