Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,674 ($16,723) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)