Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 42% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,477 ($7,932) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)