Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,088 ($16,093) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)