Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,947 ($7,808) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)