Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19284 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,746 (元45,353) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)