Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19026 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,349 (元43,884) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (34 minutes ago)