Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35709 AUD / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 260 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)