Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07282 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,172 (ARS $71,034) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)