Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08405 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,488 (ARS $124,776) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (43 minutes ago)