Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08272 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,546 (ARS $127,495) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)