Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,591 (ARS $53,887) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)