Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42205 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,056 (R$ 21,458) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)