Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,632 (691,375 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)