Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00427 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,936 (1,390,987 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)