Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09998 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,941 (R 39,414) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)